(3 Nights Minimum)
Holiday Rate – $195 Per Night
Rates include your first 100 miles. Additional miles are $0.35 each.
Discounted Weekly Rates Also Available!
2 – Queen Bed
2 – Bunk Above Cab
2 – Dinette Conversion
22 ft. Motorhome
Gasoline, Ford Triton V-10
We have chosen the following items to include free with every rental because we feel they are likely to enhance your vacation and provide us with a happy satisfied customer.
Free Included Items:
All of our units come with a microwave, air conditioner, furnace, refrigerator with freezer, bathroom with shower. Some units come with TV's. If you rent a unit without a TV and would like one please let us know and we will have one available for you. Check with us about satellite service.
Your rental includes Full propane bottles, Full fresh water holding tank ( gray water ) and an empty and clean sewer (black water) holding tank. ( Full tank of Fuel for MotorHomes)
The Toy Hauler has an onboard fueling station so that you may fuel up your "toys". That fuel needs to be refilled upon return. We do not guarantee how much fuel is in it upon pick up.
For your information, there is a Circle W Sinclair /Conoco Station @ 2707 E. Main in Farmington that has a Fueling Station, Dumping Station, and a Propane Refilling Station. There is also the Road Runner Gas Station on the South end of Aztec heading toward Bloomfield. They are open early and on weekends.
WE KNOW THAT THE DAYS LEADING UP TO YOUR TRIP CAN BE HECTIC. TO INSURE THAT YOUR PICK-UP GOES SMOOTHLY, WE HAVE HIGHLIGHTED THESE IMPORTANT ITEMS THAT CAUSE MOST DEPARTURE DELAYS.
ALL RVS ARE RENTED BY THE NIGHT, WITH A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM. ALL RENTALS ARE DUE BACK BY 10:00 am FOLLOWING THE LAST NIGHTS RENTAL. IF RETURNED LATER THAN NOON YOU ARE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL NIGHT.
THANK YOU AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO PUTTING YOU ON THE ROAD TO YOUR ADVENTURE.
1) IT IS VITAL THAT ALL AUTHORIZED DRIVERS ARE HERE TO SIGN THE PAPERWORK. IF YOU ARE NOT LISTED AS AN AUTHORIZED DRIVER AND YOU GET IN A WRECK YOU MAY BE LIABLE. OUR POLICY RESTRICTS US FROM RELEASING YOUR TRAILER TO SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU.
2) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WITH YOU:
DRIVERS LICENSE, CREDIT CARD IN YOUR NAME ONLY, DEPOSITS REQUIRED, INSURANCE INFORMATION.
3) PROPER BALL HITCH AND WIRING. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO RENT THE CORRECT SIZE BALL HITCH IF YOU SHOW UP WITH INCORRECT BALL SIZE.
4) REMEMBER, YOUR DEPARTURE WILL TAKE 30 - 60 MINUTES IN ORDER TO SIGN PAPERS, PERFORM THE COMPREHENSIVE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR ORIENTATION AND FAMILIARIZATION WALK THROUGH THAT WILL INSTRUCT YOU ON THE SAFE USE OF THE RV.
5) OTHERS MAY BE SCHEDULE NEAR THE SAME TIME, SO YOU NEED TO BE READY ON YOUR END. STOCKING THE TRAILER IS TO BE DONE ON YOUR TIME.
6) You must be present upon delivery of the RV, so that we may place it exactly where you want it. There may be additional labor costs if we have to move it and reset it. If you are late arriving and we have to wait for you to arrive we do charge a standby fee of $25 per hour. So please keep in mind your traveling time as well as time zone changes.
7) All monies are paid in full 30 days prior to rental date and instructions are given at the time the RV is set up. That is why it is important to be on time. We may have other deliveries or pick-ups scheduled that same day and it is not fair if others are detained as well.
8) If the RV cannot be set up in your desired location due to length and /or width restrictions or other common hinderances such as too small of an area, fencing, buildings in the way, road variances, unsafe drop offs, vehicles that cannot be moved etc.... you will be instructed of a safer area by our tech. But remember that a secondary location may not let you use your 30 amp utilities. (You MUST have 30 amp service to run the air conditioner and the microwave.)
NOTE: If you the renter refuse the unit for any reason you will still be liable for the rental agreement and you will be asked to pay the charges in full at that time. Your signed reservation form also gives us the right to bill your credit card in such an event. You have willingly booked the RV for a designated period and therefore it cannot be rented in such a case where you the proposed renter have declined possession.
We do not release or check back in rentals before 9:00 am or after 5:00 pm
The latest delivery or pick up time is 4:30 pm
If you are staying at a state park, campground and/or an RV park please find out what time you can actually get in your space and what time you must check out. ( because if you want a delivery at 10:00 am but can't get into your space until noon then you may be charged standby time)
YOU MAY PURCHASE ADDITIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE IF YOU ARE TOWING A TRAVEL TRAILER RENTED THROUGH US.
FOR ABOUT $9.95 PER DAY YOU CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND KNOWING YOU ARE PROTECTED AGAINST LOSS FOR BODILY INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE TO OTHERS. SLI IS EXCESS AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY INSURANCE THAT PROTECTS YOU AND ANY AUTHORIZED DRIVER, AS DEFINED IN YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT, AGAINST THIRD PARTY AUTO CLAIMS FOR BODILY INJURY AS WELL AS PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED DURING PERMITTED USE OF THE RENTAL VEHICLE.
YOU MAY BRING US AN INSURANCE BINDER FROM YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY IF YOU WISH TO. IF YOU ARE PROVIDING COVERAGE FROM YOUR CARRIER, THERE MUST BE AN INSURANCE BINDER ON FILE STATING THAT LIABILITY WILL EXTEND BACK TO THE RENTAL TRAVEL TRAILER. IF WE DO NOT HAVE THIS PROOF AT TIME OF PICK-UP THE TRAVEL TRAILER WILL NOT BE RELEASED FOR RENTAL.
Liability Insurance covers damages by you to others.
Comprehensive Insurance covers damages to the rented unit.
You need to UNDERSTAND that your personal Liability Insurance from your towing vehicle covers you for a third party injury. For instance, if you blow a tire and it flies up and hits the car behind you and breaks their windshield, your Liability Insurance, whether you purchased the supplemental liability or your own through your vehicle, will cover the damages to that third party.
Comprehensive Damages for example would be if you back into a tree and dent the rental unit, then you would forfeit your damage deposit or a portion of it depending on the amount of the damage. In certain cases, such as a major claim, you may be liable for monies above your deposit. Remember, deposits are only DEPOSITS toward the cost of damages and may not be all that you are totally liable for. You may be liable for the entire costs of the damages inflicted during your rental . We have to follow the guidelines of our Insurance Company if you choose not to provide your own comprehensive insurance. We recommend on any out of state excursion you simply add the RV to your insurance policy for the length of the rental.
If you damage or lose something pertaining to the rental unit you will be liable for the replacement cost or the total cost of the repairs. Again, your security deposit is only an up front deposit toward repairs and may not cover the total costs incurred. In the event of any damages your deposit is held until everything has been examined by us or a specialist and costs are accessed determining either forfeiture of your damages deposit or a portion or maximum deductible of $1000 or replacement cost. In some cases, damages may not be the fault of the renter and therefore the responsibility of the Rental Agency and therefore deposits will not be held.
Please NOTE: TIRES and RIMS are not covered under the damage deposit clause. Tire and Rim claims need to be examined to see if they qualify for reimbursement or charge to the renter. This is why it is important to check the vehicle you are renting at the time of departure.
Fiberglass repairs are very costly. Please remember to watch carefully backing up (ALWAYS HAVE A SPOTTER) and when entering and exiting gas stations and parking areas for cement poles and concrete barriers. They can cause extensive fiberglass damage.
Awnings are not covered under the damage clause because they are locked . Any unauthorized use, impeded locks, broken brackets and /or damages or completely missing awnings will be charges $1500 as stated in your contract.
Any damages, whether your fault, a third party fault or Act of God to the rental unit while in your care, control and custody are still considered DAMAGES and are subject to possible forfeiture of your damage deposit.
We must enforce these damage clauses in order to keep our Rental Rates low. We understand that accidents do happen, that's why they are called "accidents". In the case of any mishaps, we will gladly work with you to the best of our ability, but please remember these are rental units and any repairs will need to be done in a timely manner to avoid lost rentals to others.